Short Notice Florida gator hunts by Gulfcoast Airboat Charters

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by tampabayfishing, Aug 5, 2013.

1. tampabayfishing

tampabayfishing New Member

Hunted:
    img075-1.JPG gatorsnew Jul 12, 2011 9-52 PM 800x600.jpeg gatorondeck Apr 11, 2011 9-39 PM 1096x784.jpeg gatorhead3.jpeg DSCN0038.jpeg deadgatorhead6 Jul 31, 2013 6-00 PM 1627x1165.jpeg chubgatorhead.jpeg airboatnewJul 18, 2013 12-04 AM 2598x1856 Jul 18, 2013 12-04 AM 2598x1856 Jul 18, 2013 12-04 AM.jpeg airboatbeach May 14, 2013 3-56 PM 3264x2448.jpeg lemlergator.jpeg

FLORIDA ALLIGATOR HUNTS
    Book Before it is too late!
    Come Gator hunt with Gulfcoast Airboat Charters and U.S.C.G. Captain Kevin Surette as he guides you to the alligator hunt of a lifetime. With a proven track record of huge gators you can rest assure Captain Kevin will give your hunt 100% of his effort to help you land your trophy gator. Each hunt is guaranteed to be successful. A few hunts are left at a reduced price. The price of this hunt has been discounted from $1500 to $1,250.
    These hunts are done at night from a custom airboat, with harpoons, snatch hooks, bows or crossbows. The type of hunting employs a "run and gun" technique of running directly up to the gator and throwing a harpoon. It is an exilerating and effective way to hunt. The hunting combination of spot and stalk is also available with the airboat's trolling motor. In the last few seasons Captain Kevin has lead hunters to several gators over 10 feet long, with largest gator measuring over 13 feet. At Gulfcoast Airboat Charters there are no trophy fees. Our goal is to provide you with an incrediable hunt that results in your trophy gator at an affordable price.
    Each hunt is catered to hunters of all experience levels and ages. All the equipment needed is supplied to make your hunt a success. More than one hunter can assist in hunting of the alligator, but all hunters (up to three) must purchase an Alligator Trappers Agent Permit for $52.00 through the State of Florida. The only other additional expense is for the processing of your alligator. Processing fees for the hide and meat at a licensed facility range from $14.00 to $24.00 per foot plus taxidermist fees.

Up to 3 hunters 1 alligator - This hunt includes one full night of hunting, lodging, and airport pick up/drop off, if needed, as well as complimentary drop off of your gator at the processor and/or taxidermist. A second night (at no additional cost) may be required due to bad weather.

Available Hunts

WHERE: Duval County (Jacksonville Area, Florida)
    WHEN: Phase 1 August 15 - August 22 or late season
    9/12/2013 - 11/01/2013 Hunting hours 5:00 p.m. til 10:00 a.m.
    AVAILABLE: 1 Alligator any legal size No Trophy Fees - Up to 3 hunters

WHERE: Lake Kissimmee (Orlando Central Florida)
    WHEN: Phase 3 August 29 - September 5 or late season
    9/12/2013 - 11/01/2013 hunting hours 5:00 p.m.til 10:00a.m.
    AVAILABLE: 1 Alligator any legal size No Trophy Fees - Up to 3 hunters

WHERE: Kissimmee River Pool E (South Central Florida)
    WHEN: Phase 3 August 29 - September 5 or late season
    9/12/2013 - 11/01/2013 hunting hours 5:00 p.m. til 10:00 a.m.
    AVAILABLE: 1 Alligator any legal size No trophy fees - Up to 3 hunters

Thank you for your interest.
  2. 300 Wby

300 Wby New Member

Member of:
    SCI, full Curl Org, NRA, DU, RMEF
    Hunted:
    Germany, Canada, United states, South Africa (Northern Cape, KwaZulu Natal)
    Sounds like a fun hunt! I'm tapped for the rest of this year but, if you have any next year at the discounted rate count me in!
  3. BRICKBURN

BRICKBURN SUPER MODERATOR CONTRIBUTOR GOLD BENEFACTOR AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    KZN Hunters Assoc
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Canada, USA, Mexico
    How do you pull this hunt off with a bow?
    How many hunts are available?
  4. Macs B

Macs B AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Aw come on Brick, you've seen those Zebco reel attachments for your bow.
  5. tampabayfishing

tampabayfishing New Member

Hunted:
    Florida gator hunts

The main way the gator is hunted is by throwing a harpoon from a moving airboat as you pass by the gator. It is an action packed way to hunt and also incorporates split second a decision on whether the gator is worth throwing on. After about several dozen passes on gators you get a feel for judging. The bow and crossbow are outfitted with an AMS retrieval system with float. They are used primarily for spot and stalk with the trolling motor or a second shot to secure the harpooned gator. I have a total of 5 hunts left. I would be glad to answer any other questions you may have. Please refer to my website for more information and contact info. in my signature page on this post. Thanks you, Captain Kevin