Short notice APNR Buffalo Hunt incl Airfare from Atlanta - $13,950

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by CT Safaris, Feb 19, 2014.

1. CT Safaris

CT Safaris AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe Mozambique, USA
    Buy this hunt in one of the only free ranging buffalo areas in South Africa and do your bit for rhino conservation!

The hunt will take place in the Private Nature Reserves that borders Kruger National Park (Timbavati, Klaserie, Baluli, and Umbabat). These areas comprise several hundred thousand acres of land that are open to the Park and allows animals free range between the Park and the Reserves.

The hunt will be for a hard bossed buffalo at least 12 years of age. The only restriction is that no buffalo bigger than 40" may be targeted and that the hunt must be conducted before end of March 2014.

Accommodations will be provided in an authentic tented camp - just like in the "Real Africa"

The price of $13,950 offered includes:

* Return Airfare (direct - economy class) from Atlanta to Johannesburg and back. (Clients from countries other than the USA an contact me for alternative departure airports.
    *Road Transfer from Johannesburg to hunting area and back.
    * All accommodations, meals and beverages for the duration of the hunt.
    * Services of PH, trackers, skinners and camp staff.
    * Use of hunting vehicle.
    * Daily Laundry
    * Delivery of trophies to Life Form Taxidermy

These are hunts that normally sell for $18,000+ excluding airfare so what is catch?

The catch is that you need to get to Atlanta (or other mutually agreed International airport) in one week's time (Feb 27th), hunt with me until March 5th and depart on March 6th. These are the only dates I have available prior to end of March.

The hunt cannot be conducted after March and all quotas for 2014 have already been sold.

It is NOT going to get any cheaper than this so if you want a hunt in wild Africa at a more than affordable price this is your chance.

2. CT Safaris

CT Safaris AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe Mozambique, USA
    How does this hunt aid anti poahing?

Forgot to add...

$8,500 of the total hunt cost will go directly into anti rhino poaching initiatives.