Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SA wingshooters, GOSA,
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Botswana
Hi all,

I'm looking for a shooting range in Joburg (preferably Lanseria area) that has a firearm dealing license as well. Simple reason being that I want to spend some time on the range with the rifle while I wait for the license to be approved (or denied, this is RSA after all). Is there anyone that knows of such a place?

Regards,
Alex

Do you live in RSA or are you traveling there?

Got it! Thus the comment about waiting for the license! Good luck with the paperwork and the shooting!

hi , I am not aware of any gun shops that have rifle ranges ( ranges that are 100m in length ) on there property , there are several that have pistol ranges ( ranges that are 25m ) on there property .

I have fired some of my rifles at indoor pistol ranges before to align my scope and then adjusted it afterwards at 100m , I can put you in touch with a shop that will allow you to do this if you need. (Jhb)

@BRICKBURN, Thanks a mill! Messaging the owner now :) @bassasdaindia , please would you send me the details? Really appreciate the help :) Lastly, thanks to @PeteG for the help as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kathi6164

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.