AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
DU, JSA, NAHC( Life member), NRA (Life member)
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, USA (PA ,WY,TX,MT,AK,NJ,DE,VA,WV,SD,MA,NC,FL,MD,CA) Canada (QC,NF,ON,NT,NWT,BC), New Zealand
I can hardly believe it only seven days left (almost to the minute) till we board the first plane for our return trip to Africa. First flight Harrisburg to Atlanta, then Atlanta to Joberg, then Joberg to Harare, overnight and then 6 to 7 hours by vehicle to camp. That sure sounds like fun. Any body else heading over on Delta Flt:200 on 7/8. Some one to talk to would sure make the flight go faster since my kids have no trouble sleeping on a plane.:dozingoff:

I can hardly believe it only seven days left (almost to the minute) till we board the first plane for our return trip to Africa. First flight Harrisburg to Atlanta, then Atlanta to Joberg, then Joberg to Harare, overnight and then 6 to 7 hours by vehicle to camp. That sure sounds like fun. Any body else heading over on Delta Flt:200 on 7/8. Some one to talk to would sure make the flight go faster since my kids have no trouble sleeping on a plane.:dozingoff:

Same flight but on 7-5

Solo you have a great trip, I'll be along in a couple of days. What's your final destination? I'm headed to Zim to hunt with SSG.

Solo you have a great trip, I'll be along in a couple of days. What's your final destination? I'm headed to Zim to hunt with SSG.

jduck, what are you planning to hunt with SSG?

I hope Buff is on the menu, there's monsters there.

That's what this trip is all about. I got word the other day that Nixon and the boys took a 49"er a couple of days ago. I can hardly sleep anymore just dreaming about a buff like that.

Good luck with your buff !

jd enjoy the trip with you kids and get lots of pics for the report when you get back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg