Set of 16 Fair Game DVD's

Northlady

Reaction score
We are offering the entire set of Fair Game DVD's, 16 titles in all for $59.99, free shipping to US addresses. Some titles have very limited quantities, so we will offer the sets as long as the stack holds out. We will ship these internationally, but please contact me for shipping costs to your country. All copies are brand new and factory sealed. Full descriptions can be found on our website.

If you are a dealer/store and would like to purchase these wholesale in quantity, please contact us as well for pricing.

TITLES INCLUDE:
North American Odyssey
North American Safari
Giants of the Texas Whitetail Classic
Belt Busters!
Baconators
Dis-Charged! Africa's Deadliest Game
Plain Sight/Africa's Plains Game
Trophy Seekers
Split Second
As the Dust Settles
Shadows End
Hostile Ground
Wingshooting in the Land of the Zulus
Hunting the Zambeze Delta
Hunting the Zambeze Delta II
5 Star Bucks

I ordered these DVD's and received them well packaged and in a timely manner. They were as advertised and I enjoyed the one's I've viewed very much. Thanks. We may do business again.

Randy

Hi Wendy,

Thanks I did receive all the DVDs , do let us know any more African hunting title DVDs available ..

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,