www.travelexpressagency.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
TRAVEL EXPRESS is a full service travel agency that specializes in discounted airfare to many international hunting destinations. We can assist with all aspects of your hunt travel plans from airfare, lodging and car rentals to entry visa’s, firearm permits, trip insurance policies and medical evacuation services. You can rely on our experience and personal commitment when contemplating your next “Hunting/Outdoor Adventure”.

Owner and agent, Lori Spears, is very knowledgeable of the outdoor sporting industry having extensively hunted throughout southern & central Africa, New Zealand, Argentina & North America.

Although we can help with arrangements to most worldwide destinations, our specialty is Africa.

For a quote on airfare or accomodations for your next adventure or any advice during the planning stages, please feel free to contact Lori

Namibia09.jpg

Browse through our site for information that may be helpful in planning your next trip.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you