Seeking a few hunters for first week of May R.S.A Plains Game

J. Riekers

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DWWCC, DSC, NAHC, NRA
Fellow Forum members -

Once per year for the past 7 years we host a hunt for a certain forum members at a reduced group rate (both daily rate, included items and trophy fees are discounted for the group) . The primary interest there is lever action rifles, so we secure several properties to hunt where the shots can be within 150 yards and the bushveldt cover allows stalking close.

This year after making these arrangements we have only one particpant from that forum.

Hence, we are extending this offer to any interested parties. You do not have to use a lever action rifle, of course. The dates are the first week of May, 2011 Sunday to Sunday. Fly to J'burg, South Africa where we will personally meet you and drive to camp. We are using several concessions and at the moment the base camp is subject to change. However, all will feature modern accomodations in a chalet or lodge with daily laundry, private bath, a/c and electric.

The hunt is 5 full days with a 1/2 day possible on the departure day (Sunday). Our focus area is near Lephalale (Illissris). Hunters will be 2X1 with a PH and possibly 1X1 if we have an odd #. We will rotate the PH's so each hunter gets a chance to experience different personalities. First rate cooking, beer, wine and beverages and excellent photography skills.

Daily rate with R/T airport transportation is $2350 US (Regular price $375 per day daily rate). Trophy fees can be sent via e-mail or upon request for specific animal since the list is too extensive to post here. Zebra, Impala, Warthog, Blue Wildebeest, Black Wildebeest, Eland, Kudu, Blesbok, Red Hartebeest are sought by the one client that has booked, so any of these will be plentiful plus many other species.

Our U.S. counterpart has been in business for over 20 years serving hunters and our South African partnership has existed for 7 years, with the South African company existing for 10 years. Plenty of references upon request from clients worldwide. We've not posted here before because frankly we have been fortunate to have been booked up from advertising and trade shows elsewhere for all past seasons.

If you have interest and can join us the first week of May, 2011 please inquire further so we may provide exact details and discuss at length any particulars you require.

Thank you.

DSCF0152-3.jpg

PH Chris and PH Josef with US client and Watusi
picjpg-1.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF0152-3.jpeg
    DSCF0152-3.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 159
  • picjpg-1.jpeg
    picjpg-1.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 136
Interested

Hello and thanks for the posting!
I'm very interested in learning more about the opportunity. The lever gun hunt is interesting as well - but I love the feel of my 7mm in my hands! :) I've hunted RSA many times, as well as Namibia and Mozi. I looking for a relaxing hunt this year that is anchored with harvesting Nyala and Springbox - white, black and common. My name is Greg and my email address is greg.flake@federalmogul.com. Please contact me at your earliest opportunity. Thanks!!

Greg - Thanks for the inquiry. We've contacted you via e-mail with more specifics. I just wanted to post publically that our Springbok are $350 and the Nyala are $2400. However, I will check with some of the ranchers and see if we can secure a coutada with good bulls for a lesser rate if you are confident you would like to join us. Thanks for the inquiry and please see our e-mail. Feel free to post here as well, as I am happy to share the information with the forum, unless an individual that corresponds prefers complete privacy in our correspondence.

The specific dates are actually May 13-21st, however the 1st week of May is open if anyone is interested. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.