AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Different nature, sport and shooting organisations
I search for some good books about Africa - Rifles like this: Safari Rifles II from C. Boddington...
(This is an great book, over 500 pages, mutch photos, good informations...)

"Not so old", because in that books are the most of the weapons not more actual.
And it must have good pictures...
:)

Did anybody had an idea?

Best wishes from Germany again (with the first snow in this year).

I am just finishing "Dangerous Game Rifles" by Terry Wieland. It is a very informative book covering the beginings to modern day. The author goes over bullet types, action types, ammunition and gun manufacturers, etc. and even has a chapter dedicated to how to use them. Here is a link to the book from Amazon.com where I ordered it.

Amazon.com: Dangerous-Game Rifles, 2nd Edition (9780892728077): Terry Wieland: Books

The only thing I found that I disagreed with some, and I am no expert, was he didn't seem very fair towards Hornady and Ruger on the new .375 Ruger and Hornady ammunition. That is just the feeling I had gotten from his work, and I was disappointed as I just took delivery of my Ruger Hawkeye African. Anyways, it is a well written and very interesting book though, you will enjoy it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemjhon405

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber