AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI, Ducks Unlimited
Hunted
Namibia
Hi Jerome,

Fantastic site and I've learned a lot from visiting the companies and outfitters that are listed here. One quick question, is there any way to search by specie? I'm looking to get back into Africa to hunt the big cats but am having to go through each site one by one. Being able to search by animal would sure help. That said, I'm in the information technology world and know two things that may apply: a) user requests, like mine, are typically inane & b) indexing this many sites by a new attribute may prove difficult. Anyway, just a thought.

Hey, my trophies are coming in next week and I'm sure looking forward to getting them up and mounted...then again, I've got a lot of wall space to fill up before I put up the guns. Thanks again for the fantastic trip!

Talk to you soon and good hunting this season!
-Derek

I do not know of a better resource on the web for matters on african hunting which is open to discussion, suggestions and advice. You are doing a great service to many hunters Jerome. We look forward to seeing Africa Hunting become bigger and better.

I agree with everyone Jerome, this is a great site. I think it will continue to get even better because of all the great people who are posting. When you have people like Ryan Shallom giving quality advice, Gerhard posting awesome saltwater fishing photos, and yourself by posting real time information I think it will only get better.

Derek,
Nice to hear from you on AH! I'm glad that you are using the site for your next hunting safari. Sounds like you caught the Africa bug, go read this thread if you haven't already, one of my favorites...
Searching by species in the directory would be indeed a great tool however it is not possible at this time. It is something which I thought of and considered while building the site though it would have been too time consuming and difficult for me to do all of the input...
If I or the AH community can assist you in any way with your Big Cat quest feel free to ask.
Glad to hear that your trophies are coming in. The hunting season is going well.

Derek,
I would be glad to assist where I can with your quest for the big cats. Along with buffalo buffalo, they are one of my favorite quarry and challenge. Do get in touch bwana. Cheers,

Derek... don,t be afraid to throw out a question or inquiry in these forum area's!! We have some very knowledgeable people out there whom are more than willing to throw their 2 cents in!! Some of these guys go through a lot of trouble posting pictures etc. in sites like judging Waterbuck, Kudu, Gemsbuck etc. It seems like we have the best site out there!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swasel

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!