Scope and QR mount

Samson St.Germaine

Reaction score
Hunted
Namibia, Argentina, All over the US and Mozambique next year
I'm looking for a scope and a quick release mount for a Blaser 375 H&H. This is for a Cape Buffalo hunt coming up. Any thoughts?

As far as mounts go you have pretty much only one choice, the Blaser scope mounts. As far as scope, well depending on where you are hunting a 3-9 would be my choice. Plenty of eye relief would be high on my list as the blasers tend to be a little short in the length of pull due to short length of the action.

As far as mounts go you have pretty much only one choice, the Blaser scope mounts. As far as scope, well depending on where you are hunting a 3-9 would be my choice. Plenty of eye relief would be high on my list as the blasers tend to be a little short in the length of pull due to short length of the action.

Thanks for the feedback, do you know a good place to buy scopes? eurooptic.com is the best place I have found so far. No sales tax and if you pay cash 3% discount

Check out opticsplanet.com. I've found them to have good prices and they run dollars of of purchase deals pretty consistently.

I put a Zeiss HD5 2x 10 on my .375. The buff in my avatar was shot on 2x. The nice thing is that I could crank it up for longer shots, although I think my zebra was the highest at around 4x. I don't personally like to turn scopes up too much, but that is just me.

And welcome to ah.com!

Thanks! can't believe I haven't gotten on here before!

Gladly!

Just be careful. This site will cost you a lot of money!!!!! LOL

In all seriousness, it is the best site on the Internet. Read a lot and ask a lot of questions. You'll find out anything you want to know. :)

Gladly!

Just be careful. This site will cost you a lot of money!!!!! LOL

In all seriousness, it is the best site on the Internet. Read a lot and ask a lot of questions. You'll find out anything you want to know. :)

Ha unfortunately we have all pick a expensive hobby. The spending money is a given ha

Thanks again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross