Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
PHASA HSC
Hunted
South Africa,Zimbabwe,Mozambique
I will be attending the above chapter on 11 and 12 March, come and put a face to the name, it would be nice meeting!

We will be at the lehigh valley sci chapter starting 2 o clock today. Come by and say hello if your around.

Have a good show!

Bill, Pieter and Lee at the SCI Lehigh Valley PA show
image.jpeg

Billc where is your world famous shirt?

Charlie. Had dinner at Cracker Barrel with Pieter and Bill tonight. We followed your request and Pieter had the country fried steak and okra :)

Hope he liked it!

Cracker barrel is awesome, another great choice is meatloaf, mac and cheese, hash brown casserole! Oh and about 3 or 4 biscuits

Reedy. No kidding I had the meatloaf with Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and corn. Too funny! Good homegrown country comfort food! Bill got a double order of the hash browns with his meal.

Charlie. Yes he did. Definitely a first for him. Bill has never tried the okra. We'll have to get some southern boy in him.

I've never had anything not good from cracker barrel! I do have a few go to's! You better not have told Pieter to hide the Nyala's from me

Is Pieter headed home in the morning?

I hope you get a good one. They are an awesome animal. Bill has been talking some smack the last few days about how he will shoot one bigger then the one I got with my bow in 2014 on our upcoming trip. So go ahead and take few extra while your there. Thin the herd! Save a few cows for him.

Of course I do have to admit that Bill was reminded a few times over the past few days by Pieter and me that he was the only one of us that hadn't taken a Nyala with a bow.... The pressure is on!

image.jpg

Reedy is this what your hoping for?

Yeah Charlie That'll do!

Now your talking Charlie! Cliffs place?

Yep! Even Cliff liked this one!

Charlie is that your Nyala?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcbuyerapp

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,