Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Zambia, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Hungary, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
Well, I haven't bit on a new production rifle in a while (last was a S2 Blaser). In fact most of my battery is a lot older than I am - which means old! But this is the coolest rifle that I have had in a while. It is compact, super accurate, and is a weird mix of traditional and modern attributes (great wood and satin blue, barrel band swivel along with high viz open sights and barrel flutes. Went ahead and bought the '06 as a general purpose rifle - but it can also be had in 9.3x62.

Well, I haven't bit on a new production rifle in a while (last was a S2 Blaser). In fact most of my battery is a lot older than I am - which means old! But this is the coolest rifle that I have had in a while. It is compact, super accurate, and is a weird mix of traditional and modern attributes (great wood and satin blue, barrel band swivel along with high viz open sights and barrel flutes. Went ahead and bought the '06 as a general purpose rifle - but it can also be had in 9.3x62.
The Sakos are excellent rifles. I have a Sako 75 Stainless Synthetic in .338 WM and love it. Enjoy!

Congratulations. Are you going to post any photos?

I have a Sako L61R in .338 WM, manufactured in 1986 a great rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!