Safari Filming Special iGala Productions

prodgers

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunted
Tanzania, Cameroon, Zambia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, New Zealand.
full

Good day everyone,

Having your African safari filmed and edited professionally is by far the best way of capturing your special moments in the african wilderness forever. Allow iGala Productions to film your safari with our experienced cameramen. All of which have a hunting background and are experienced outdoorsmen. Our cameramen do not get in the way of the hunt and you wont even know they are there, BUT they will get every second of action.

We are running a special for the end of the year:

20% discount for the filming of Safaris in Africa from September to December 2016.
Bookings to be made before July 31st 2016.
Subject to availability.

Package will include:
  • Filming by one of our experienced outdoor cameramen
  • Use of a professional HD camcorder and equipment
  • Field producing of your video
  • Creative editing with suitable maps and music
  • Personalized Graphics
  • 2 x DVD copies and 2 x BluRay copies printed in hard cover. (additional copies will be extra)
  • iPad/iPhone friendly MP4 highlights clip
  • Photos
  • 1 x Hardcover Photobook (additional copies will be extra)
  • FedEx to your home address
  • Travelling of cameraman
  • Accomodation(if charged by outfitter)

Optional extras:
  • Personalised Hardcover Photobook: $220
  • Extra DVD printed in hard cover $20
  • Use of drone for aerial footage: $300 once off -depends on availability and advance booking.

Contact me directly for an all-inclusive quote for your next African experience. Please have a look at the videos below to get a feeling of the quality we deliver.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm, Taxidermy or Video.. Might just be an option.

i want both.

It is definitely a great addition to a safari package, arrives way before your trophies arrive+ relive your trophies all over again in real life. All your family and friends get to watch that big old kudu bull you have on the wall step out from under that big old acacia thorn and take the shot like a champion. THAT explains a hunting story in the best way.

Two years ago my nephew took his first 10 point white tail on his grandfather's ranch. I had trail cam pictures of the deer from when the antlers started to grow until a week before he was shot. I put these pictures on a digital picture frame and gave it to him for Christmas. It hangs next to his mount today. It is a neat combination.

I can confirm that getting a video of your safari is well worth the cost. We're able to show the video to friends and family, allowing them enjoy the memories with us. One less animal or one less piece of taxidermy is more than made up in being able to relive the hunt over and over again, forever.

Hey guys, a reminder that the special ends in a few days time, chat to me if you're interested. The best way to capture those memories.

What are the rates and is there a minimum number of days for booking?

I have my last African hunt on video from iGala.

It is definitely worth it. Not only as a remenberance,
But showing friends children and grandchildren preserves the memories.

I received regular and blue ray dvd's of my hunt at Cilliars in Namibia and I could not be more thrilled.

Wether you are seasoned or a first timer on a guided hunt, I would suggest you seriously consider adding this as an option. The money will be well spent.

Dave

And if you get the chance to go to Allan Cilliers Safaris (corrected spelling) in Namibia, you will be at a top notch place with two awesome Professional Hunters Allan and Wayne. Their family operation is exquisite!

OOPS to late, get in touch with me if you have any contacts that film near Mfuwe Zambia and the costs for my 10 hunt.
Thanks
Dennis

Absolutely top class service. Would highly recommend to anybody.

My buddy and I used this company on our hunt in 2012. They did a fantastic job and the video turned out great.

Good looking videos at top of the thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!