Sable Pictures

This thread is punishment for someone who still has almost a year to go before his first safari, and even then a sable will be out of reach. Maybe a 40th birthday present to myself!

The mobile Nursery. Nice to see the population on Takeri expanding.
Thanks Mike

Always fun to watch the little guys bouncing around and enjoying life.

Just saw the photo of the monster you posted up the page. Wow. You sure you don't have him hidden as one of your breeding bulls.:whistle:

i wish.....:D

This thread is punishment for someone who still has almost a year to go before his first safari, and even then a sable will be out of reach. Maybe a 40th birthday present to myself!

so how long before we see you on your 40th birthday trip then? ;):D

Man that's great was he able to get you where you need to be for your lion. I have thought of booking a pg hunt with him but him but I really think after this summer I want to look at the other african countries and try and do the more wild hunts if possible.

so how long before we see you on your 40th birthday trip then? ;):D
Nine more years, hopefully the genetics keep improving!

Aaron so I need to tell Pieter to make sure he does or does not take you around any sables when you hunt with him next year.

Man that's great was he able to get you where you need to be for your lion. I have thought of booking a pg hunt with him but him but I really think after this summer I want to look at the other african countries and try and do the more wild hunts if possible.
Lol sorry guys that was actually ment for a totally different threAd. It was supposed to be in a pm for a completely unrelated subject. My appologies.

Lol sorry guys that was actually ment for a totally different threAd. It was supposed to be in a pm for a completely unrelated subject. My appologies.

Keeping all those AH windows open can be quite confusing at times.:E Doh:

Certainly entertaining to the rest of us though.:E Happy:

Lol right, sounds like I'm not the only bone head that's done that.

Aaron so I need to tell Pieter to make sure he does or does not take you around any sables when you hunt with him next year.
Ya, not sure if I'll have that big of a slush fund on hand!

:E Hmmm:now trophy fee, daily rates, fuel etc in 9 years........suppose $30,000.00 should do as deposit.....:E Sneaky::E Big Grin:
Looking for investors Mike???? I like that rate of return!!! :LOL:

:E Hmmm:now trophy fee, daily rates, fuel etc in 9 years........suppose $30,000.00 should do as deposit.....:E Sneaky::E Big Grin:

Sending my deposit now!!! Keep the change.... :eek:

61nrsxhephl._sl1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 61nrsxhephl._sl1500_.jpg
    61nrsxhephl._sl1500_.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 101

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross