Shavesgreen

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Hi Guys,

I have two remaining four day special sable packages available for 2009, these hunts are to take place at the Khal Amazi Game farm just a few miles outside Lusaka. This offer is open to bow and rifle hunters under the guidance of PH Phil Minaar. The last client to hunt on this package harvested the 46" sable bull pictured below.

Additional days/species can be added by arrangement 9daily rate $350, observer $200). This package is inclusive of all trophies (Sable, Common Duiker, Zebra, Eland and Impala) and daily rates

Package rate $14`000

If you take the trophy value of the animals on the list (eland, zebra, impala and duiker) together with the 4 days daily rate, subtracted from the package total, then the magnificent Sable bull is only $ 8,000. This trophy alone is worth more than the whole package!

Please contact me for possible dates.

DSC00246.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

Just One Sable Bull left to cull for 2009. Package as above;

WAS $14`000 NOW $13`300

Please contact me for further details.

Shavesgreen,
i am debating with myself on whether the above sable is really as big as stated? I may be wrong, but something tells me it is not 46". Am guessing more on the 42". Could that be right? But i could have the body dimensions all wrong as the Sable down south, i am told are much bigger in body size too. Cheers,

I dont want to throw a spanner in the works but 4 days and 5 animals that is pushing it a bit ? Please explain as we would normally not book anyone less than 10 days for eland alone and that is South Africa.

Hi Ryan,

Yep that size is correct, I don`t know about the body size persective between countries but bear in mind this is a farm hunt not within a wild concession so the trophy size and time scale for hunting will be very different. I know it`s not everyones cup of tea but this hunt is ideally suited to those looking for that once in a lifetime sable trophy at a great price.

Cheers,

Thanks for clearing that bwana. I am sure the farm has it's fair share of market, but you must understand that it is hard to swallow for most hunters, especially being located in Zambia, which is a destination well known for wilderness big game hunting. The policy is being implemented in Tanzania as well now and who knows? - We may all be heading to the canning industry :( Just remember mate - the farmed sables can easily be twice or thrice in a lifetime :) Cheers,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross