RSA in 11 days

JNHall

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, South Africa (trip # 2 3/18/2013)
Hey Guys,
My name's Jesse and I will be hunting in South Africa from June 1st to the 10th, with my brother, another new member (halljr) and the men of the family. Jason's synopsis pretty much covers our introduction.. Kudu, Impala, Blue Wildebeest and Warthog on the menu. Loads of media to be taken on the trip!

Just making my formal "hello" before sharing thoughts and comments, good to be here!

Welcome to AH! You guys are going to have a blast! I would recommend reading up on here about the animals you are going to hunt...it builds the excitement even more!

I gotta be honest, I haven't STOPPED reading and studying the hunt, shot placement, behavior, trophy gauging ect. It's hard to focus on anything else!

I am truly happy for you. You are become addicted, pretty hard after this trip!

Welcome to the forum Jesse, I hope you guys have a great time with your hunt.

Welcome to AH Jesse!

Welcome and good luck on your hunt!

Hey Jesse,
Wishing you the best of luck for your trip. I have no doubt that you will have a blast!

Best Regards
Marius Goosen

Good luck Jesse, kill some big ones. I beleive obsessed is the word my wife has used (many times) to describe my reading, researching, african videos, etc. Looks like we are on the same page with that.

Welcome Jesse! June 2 is a great time to fulfil a dream thats the time frame I choose last year My Birthday and as it turned out most of the animal in RSA are in the Rut at that time, and like our whitetail it makes it a little easier to spot them. Good Luck on your hunt.

Welcome to AH Jesse, and i can promise you you will never forget those 10 days..
Enjoy and keep us up to date...

Welcome Jesse. Look forward to that media heavy report from your trip.
Good luck, shoot straight.

Hey Jesse,

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay in our beautiful country! Looking forward to the hunt report.

Best regards,

Jacques

Can't wait to see some pics and read some stories from you guys. Good luck.

nd

Welcome to the Team!

Good luck and safe travels!

Jesse

Take your time enjoy the hunt look the game over and be selective on your hunt...your first animal will always be your first...so make it count...

Be sure with all the media you have to post some pictures on your return...

1 week Bro Montana, and we'll be on the ground in Johannesburg

Good luck and have fun!

Welcome you'll like this site. 35 days before we leave for RSA as well. Picking up a few last minute things and trying to another 50+ rounds through both of my rigs before I leave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you