RSA Elephant Hunt Available

alexm

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, International Professional Hunters Association, AMOS Mozambique
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, Tanzania, Cameroon, Central African Republic
Good day everybody

I have the pleasure in letting you all know that I have now got an "Up to 40 Pound" Elephant available to hunt in the APNR of South Africa. This Hunt must be conducted in the 2014 calendar year according to CITES.

Duration: 10 Days hunting
Suggested period: August 15 - September 31
Price: $35,000 (Package rate)
Includes: 10 days hunting, fully catered accommodation, trophy fee, license fee, PH, vehicle and trackers.

This safari is not to be sub-leased.
If there are any questions please feel free to contact me by email :alexmcdonald0@gmail.com

Best Regards
Happy Hunting
Alex McDonald

Good deal Alex

And then after Jaco's leopard I will take this one please.... :)

Wow! May want to talk to you about 2016 hunt because that is the size and price range I would want! Thanks for posting

Wow that is a great deal. I really wish I could take you up on the offer now, but like CAustin, I am looking more at a 2016 date (2015 if possible). I hope you have more elephant hunts scheduled in the future for this price.

Please forgive my ignorance, but approximately how long and thick would 40 pound tusks be?

And when hunting this beast, what happens if it is 42 pounds after the fact? Or 45, etc.?

Wow! May want to talk to you about 2016 hunt because that is the size and price range I would want! Thanks for posting
CAustin, this will be a once off offer. With the closure and restriction of hunting and CITES more apparent, I predict the prices of Elephant hunting to increase. We will only receive confirmation of prices and quota for 2015 by late 2014

Ok thanks for the reply

ActionBob this is the PH's call on many "parks" areas we often have to operate according to SANPARKS protocol and on many of these areas there is a limit on size, set by parks.
For example Mtimkulu and Letaba ranch use to have a 70lbs per side max, other "reserves" such as Balule had different limits.

To be frank (while I am still Jaco :) ) the call lies with the professional hunter and is for him to sort should a dispute arise after the fact.

If there is the possibility of repercussions to a hunting client he/she should and will be informed of this prior to finalizing the relevant hunting contract.

On certain areas (and I am not referring to Alex's post) 40lbs a side could be the most probable size and hence it is marketed as such.

With all this been said, great offer Alex and your summary of the situation with regards to Elle and Elle pricing is spot on.

I hope that this clears it up slightly.

My best always

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg