Roy Sparks - EAST CAPE VARMINT CHALLENGE 2011.

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Roy Sparks, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Roy Sparks

Roy Sparks Guest

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAPHA, SCI, South African Hunters and Game Conservation Association
    An opportunity to pit your skills against our jackal and caracal and your fellow varmint pro's.

Requirements: Minimum five ( 5 ) two man teams must register for this competition , more teams will be considered to a maximum of 8 teams.

Prefered time May - June.

The competition will be held over two days ( predator calling ) day and night allowed.You supply your own calling equipment electronic or traditional hand calls.

The result will be determined according to the adherence of the rules and the total weight of predators produced by each team. ( Only Caracal and Black Backed Jackal )

The winning team will qualify to hunt TWO EACH of the following species:

Kudu Bull
    Black Wildebees
    Blesbuck
    Grey Duiker
    Mountain Reedbuck
    Cape Springbuck
    Steenbuck

Registration fee to enter the challenge US$ 2500.00 per team member.

This fee includes your full board and lodging for 7 hunting days inclusive of the two days reserved for the challenge.

In other words the challenge will be held for two days thereafter participants will have 5 more days to continue varmint hunting or to indulge in plainsgame hunting according to our trophy pricelist. The winners obviously hunt the package they have won in the remaining 5 days.

The value of the prize package of the challenge including normal day fees would be US$ 6400.00 per package - TOTAL VALUE OF PRIZE FOR CHALLENGE US$ 12 800.00

There are no charges for the Jackal or ( Caracal ) Lynx on this challenge.

Looking for to hearing from you.

Roy Sparks - Sparks Hounds:sharpshooter:
  2. KMG Hunting Safaris

KMG Hunting Safaris SPONSOR AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand
    Very nice idea Roy. Is this offer only for foreigners? I would love to enter. Will bring my own equipment as well....
  3. Bushbuck

Bushbuck AH Enthusiast

What a great event! If I was going over there this spring I would love to take part in that. I hope you post the results of this back here when it is over.