Jody

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
North America. South Africa
12 hours till the first leg of my trip. I'm headed back to SA again in pursuit of a kudu ( and a few others). I've got an overnight stay at the Africa Sky guest house then it's off to Kimberley to finish what I started last year. Won't actually get to hunt until Monday. I'll keep Yinz guys posted. And thanks again for the help with adding a zebra to this trip, hopefully you got your name in the hat for a free set of coasters.

First time I've ever had girly wrapping paper in my case

image.jpeg

Good luck. Looking forward to hearing about the trip.

Good luck and keep us posted!

best of luck, look forward to the report!

Kudu is an awesome hunt, have fun!

Safe travels and successful hunting.

My favourite species to Hunt.
Good luck.

Good luck play safe and lots of pictures !
Glen

Go get'em Jody! Glad I could contribute to the Zebra fund, go have some fun.

Good luck! Go get that Kudu:P Robin Hood:

Wish you the best of luck Jody !

I am also going to Kimberley in September, who are you hunting with ?

Going back to hunt with Nitro and Grootplaats. Same guys as last year. Had a blast and they made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Best of luck @Jody!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

I think that this was put here as a way to torture passengers. I swear the little plane does not move.
image.jpeg

Just curious how many of you tried to get guilted into paying the police at OR Tambo for checking a bow/ rifle. Needless to say I did not. Just hope bow makes it to Kim.

Here's hoping you have an absolute Blast !!

Just curious how many of you tried to get guilted into paying the police at OR Tambo for checking a bow/ rifle. Needless to say I did not. Just hope bow makes it to Kim.
Twice: on the way in and on the way out.

Question: In J'burg, does your bow case wind up in SAPS office with the rifles, or is it on the regular luggage belt?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jostepan

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois