Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Synopsis of the video:A Drive::D Beer Bottle::W Jeep:

Astounding what is posted on Youtube.

A how NOT to hunt videos for my Hunter Ed Class.

Question #1 How many times do you see a rifle barrel pointed at another human?

Answer: Way too many times:(

Wow what a bunch of jackasses. That first guy would have been wearing that rifle as a suppository if he'd pulled a round off in my ear like that.

.............. That first guy would have been wearing that rifle as a suppository if he'd pulled a round off in my ear like that.

That thought struck me as well.

Last edited:
My hearing is bad enough without adding to it not to mention that hurts like hell next to your ear.

The really depressing thing is that they looked really American.

:V Axe::V Bangin::V Chair::V Butt Kick:

I'm happy to assume that the second video involved cullers or meat hunters.

This type of videos are badly distorting/degrading what hunting really is about..I have not seen " fair chase principal " in such videos..no wonder the ""greenies" hate us hunters so much..

Hank 2211
I would not have eaten the meat of those kudus..they were chased , high volumes of adrenaline were surging through their bodies..that meat is uneatable
.. so I presume it was not for venison purposes but shear pleasure of killing to show off..but this is entirely my own opinion...

Hank 2211
I would not have eaten the meat of those kudus..they were chased , high volumes of adrenaline were surging through their bodies..that meat is uneatable
.. so I presume it was not for venison purposes but shear pleasure of killing to show off..but this is entirely my own opinion...
If that's true, then of course I echo your sentiments . . . we can do without this kind of thing.

I'm always surprised - though maybe I shouldn't be - how many people do really stupid - and even criminal - things and then record themselves doing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!