Ron Anger the editor of Magnum passed on

JHN

Reaction score
Member of
SAHGCA
Hunted
South Africa
Those of you who are familiar with the South African Magnum magazine, will be sad to hear that Ron Anger, the owner of this independent publication until last year and still current Editor, has suddenly passed away. This magazine has been a wondrous source of information, hunting stories of today and yesteryear, of guns and rifles and all kinds of shooting. This magazine had its own unique flavor and charisma and Ron had agreed to stay on as editor last year in May after he had sold the publication. His promise to his readers was that the magazine would not change during his watch. Now sadly, with his sudden passing away, we will have to wait and see how this will influence the Magnum o the future.
From a hunters and gun owners perspective, I believe he will be sorely missed.
Rest in peace, Ron.
http://www.i-notice.co.za/sa/view/454554/anger

My sincere condolences to his family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!