Rockin G Ranch Hunting Season Pictures

@ActionBob anf Jade clean em up this weekend. Congrats y'all on an excellent hunt.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png

Congrats to all!!!!

Sorry I couldn't have made it..... :E Blush:

Thanks Erik and great job making sure the kids had fun! Cole and Jade both had a great time. And of course I did as well.... Except after I enjoyed that secret recipe margarita that made my face numb... Not as much fun the next morning, but after that breakfast of champions... or something like that, kicked in (Advil), I was back to almost normal ;)

Congrats on the turkeys, goat, and pig!

Now royal you should know that no self respecting Texan would drink buttwiper.

True, but though maybe you were catering to the client. :E Big Grin:

Hi Eric

I was wandering what these sheep are?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Where do they fall on your price list and I also some day want to get a good/great Mule Deer.
I am from Colorado and the last time I checked I think you were in northern Texas?
Tom

Hi Eric

I was wandering what these sheep are?
View attachment 149567 View attachment 149568
Where do they fall on your price list and I also some day want to get a good/great Mule Deer.
I am from Colorado and the last time I checked I think you were in northern Texas?
Tom
The top is a black Hawaiian and the bottom is a Corsican ram. Exotics Hunts are 150$/day/gun and both Rams fall into the 1750$ trophy fee. That also includes unlimited wild hogs, catch and release fishing for bass, catfish, and bluegill, as well as guides meals lodging etc.... I hope to get the oppurtunity to hunt with you and thanks for your interest.

Great stuff Gizmo, glad Bob and the kids had a wonderful time.

Thanks Erik and great job making sure the kids had fun! Cole and Jade both had a great time. And of course I did as well.... Except after I enjoyed that secret recipe margarita that made my face numb... Not as much fun the next morning, but after that breakfast of champions... or something like that, kicked in (Advil), I was back to almost normal ;)

@ActionBob
image.jpeg

Nice billy and great hog! The Rockin G is a fun place to visit!

Erik and Bob,

Congratulations to you and the kids on a fun weekend!(y)

Here's a few trailcam pics, dates are not right on this group. I'm bad about not setting the dates and times, these were taken in august.
new tc #2 042.JPG
new tc #2 071.JPG
new tc #2 424.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShellieWei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!