Robert Borsak MLC

Welcome to AH Robert!

Robert,
Good work and keep it up. So glad to have you on here!
Australia is my second place to visit (4 visits) only to Southern Africa!
Regards,
Philip

Welcome to AH.com Robert and let me take this opportunity to express my gratitude for the personal time and effort you have dedicated to protecting the rights of sporting shooters and hunters in this (Aus) country.

Best regards,

Paul Truccolo.

Welcome to the forum sir!

Welcome to the forum Robert! Great work, keep it up!

Iam a member of NSW Parliament in Australia, representing the Shooters and Fishers Party.

I have hunted many times in various parts of Southern Africa since 1982. I take a keen interest in African hunting affairs, and politically fight here in a country that is increasingly like many urban societies developing a anti hunting and fishing ethos. We are successful in informing and keeping hunting and fishing squarely on the agenda and promoting its growth and participation. I get more than my share of hate mail from animal liberationist haters and desk jockeys from all over the world, it's my badge of courage, love it, the more they attack the more successful Iam.

Have been a hunter and fisho my whole life, love it and will always look for opportunities to hunt and fish all over Australia and elsewhere in the world.

Particularly love Africa.
Welcome to AH Robert....would love to visit your neck of the woods some day.....

gday Robert
welcome to AH
glad to have you and your party in there batting for us !!!

gday Robert
welcome to AH
glad to have you and your party in there batting for us !!!

Yes we are here for the war on nature that is being conducted by the urban masses and disinterested politicians. Now we have an animal justice party elected to the Upper House, animal liberation brought in with A lucky ticket draw and Green preferences. Our SFP vote increased by 18% over 2011, but still not enough to exclude the likes of these loonies. The major Parties Liberal, National and Labor have a lot to answer for in their ignorance.

when they use pen and poison to control ferals , everything looses

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vilianagmp

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg