Robert Borsak MLC

Robert Borsak

Reaction score
Iam a member of NSW Parliament in Australia, representing the Shooters and Fishers Party.

I have hunted many times in various parts of Southern Africa since 1982. I take a keen interest in African hunting affairs, and politically fight here in a country that is increasingly like many urban societies developing a anti hunting and fishing ethos. We are successful in informing and keeping hunting and fishing squarely on the agenda and promoting its growth and participation. I get more than my share of hate mail from animal liberationist haters and desk jockeys from all over the world, it's my badge of courage, love it, the more they attack the more successful Iam.

Have been a hunter and fisho my whole life, love it and will always look for opportunities to hunt and fish all over Australia and elsewhere in the world.

Particularly love Africa.

Welcome to AH Robert. Good to see one more Aussie here who is fighting the good fight.

Welcome Robert.

I sincerely hope you can do something about that bloody Lion ban in Aus.

Dumb asses.

Hi Robert,

Well the Shooters and Fishers party certainly got my vote for the NSW upper house in the recent election. For the lower house there was not much choice here in Queanbeyan. By the time you put the greens last it became a choice between the Nationals and labour, and I'm still a bit annoyed with the Nationals for abstaining on the ammo bill.
Rant aside, it's good to see you on here.

Good to see you here Robert,

For those who don't know - Robert and The Shooters and Fishers Party have done more for hunters, shooters and fishers (and generally all outdoor recreations) in NSW and probably Australia than any other single group. We have them to thank for the public land hunting opportunities and also the moratorium on new Marine Parks (no fishing zones). Without the Shooters and Fishers Party I fear we would be a long way behind where we are.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
JWB300

Welcome to AH Robert! Looking forward to having you with us. I'm sure that you will have a lot to share. When is your next trip to Africa and where?

Welcome. Thanks for your support on hunting, it is welcome on matter what your country.

Welcome. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Welcome to AH, Robert !

Welcome to AH Robert! Good to see another Aussie enter the fray!

Welcome Robert, thanks for your efforts to preserve hunting!

Welcome to AH. Keep up the good work.

Thanks I look forward to participation in this Forum and getting info on current conditions in Africa and informing on hunting conditions here in Aussie.

As regards the lion import ban, it's a long story of corruption and lies from a corrupt Environment Minister and a corrupt process that he set up to support his pre committed position to the animal libbers. I have been campaigning against this corruption and set up since it was first mooted in June/July last year. It's not over yet we have a few more areas we are working on, firstly a disallowance motion to be moved in the Senate, this won't get up I think but is worth a try, an appeal to the Ombudsman once my latest FOI documents come through and next at the next federal election (probably Sept 2016) campaign against the Minister and his chief supporter. What this means is that SFP which is a federally registered party can contest elections anywhere in the Commonwealth.

The Minister Greg Hunt has his Seat of Flinders in outer Melbourne and the adjacent seat of Jason Wood of Lindsay , also Melbourne based, will have SFP candidates to run against him. I don't want to get into a detailed explanation here on the preference system but suffice to say that we can potentially unseat these two bastards. If they want to use their positions in the govt to corruptly attack hunters, we will get rid of them and attack them, they need to lose their jobs.

Contact my researcher Steve Larsson at my office and he can release the document flow on Stephen.larsson@parliament.nsw.gov.au .

Can the moderator please upload the documents for all to read about the corruption, the whole hunting world needs to name and shame the Australian govt. I have written to all the Africam range States, we need to turn this decision over and it's an international attack that needs to occur. This is what those Animal Libber haters do and Govts here just roll over and give them what they want.

I can be contacted also at PH on Robert.borsak@parliament.nsw.gov.au, this is an ongoing campaign.

Welcome, keep up the good fight.

Welcome to AH Robert! Looking forward to having you with us. I'm sure that you will have a lot to share. When is your next trip to Africa and where?

Hi Jerome, at this time with parliamentary commitments I don't have a plan, unfortunately, looking to perhaps hunt in Canada again this year, but it's up to my wife's health at this stage.

Can the moderator please upload the documents for all to read about the corruption, the whole hunting world needs to name and shame the Australian govt.
Robert, Please feel free to upload the document yourself, just drag it and drop it in the in the box where you "Write your reply…" I would suggest starting a new thread with it.
Hope your wife's health gets better and all the best to her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross