Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
England year round and Namibia x5.
I thought this might interest members here.
Rigby are selling A3 size posters of their iconic advert with the buffalo and the strap line 'Not everyone's happy to see Rigby is back'.
Contact them for details, I believe it costs £10 plus postage.

FB_IMG_1420808613603.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing else to say, except, if I could afford one, I would have one!

I can afford the poster, it is the rifle that is out of my price range! ;)

John Rigby & Co will have a presence at DSC as well!

I sure hope they have some posters for sale at the convention! Great for the loading, gun and trophy room.

I ordered a "big game" in .416 (Rigby!) with the double square bridge some time ago. It was originally supposed to arrive in September, but I am still waiting! No definite date yet, but will post pictures when it finally does show up.

I seem to have fewer problems with patience when it comes to actually using the rifle.

Looking forward to seeing that new Rigby (though not as much as you are, I am sure!).

Saw some today, but not mine. Why can gun makers never make their own deadlines?

Saw some today, but not mine. Why can gun makers never make their own deadlines?

If my son and his knife-making is any indication, it is because artists tend also to be perfectionists!

I'm sure that's part of it, and probably are optimists too. I think they should calculate how long a job will take, add 20% for the inevitable, and then double it. Imagine how happy someone is when they get a present early! Late, not so much!

i just wish i could find where to get the poster, nothing on the website about or ebay, amazon etc....

i just wish i could find where to get the poster, nothing on the website about or ebay, amazon etc....

email admin@johnrigbyandco.com ...Miss Sacha Wadley...send details of your credit card. The poster will cost you $25.00 after converting pounds to dollars and add in the shipping.
Be specific in what you are ordering because they have two different posters and several other items for sale.

Please be careful about sending CC details in an unsecured email!

Sierraone thanks for the info I sent an email enquiring more info from them. Tarbe I'm with ya. Once I get the info I'll verify its not a scam and pay in a secured method.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88vipsite

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg