riflepermits.com and rifle storage at OR Tambo

Dinsdale

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
It had been a few years since I needed a SAPS permit and with a little sight seeing after the hunt I inquired with Henry about storage options for my rifle for a few days in J'berg. I went in and out of Kruger and Sabi Sands and didn't want the hassle of rifle along for the trip and storage in the private reserve.

Things went absolutely flawless with both his VIP meet and greet and handing off the rifle and ammo case for safe keeping.

Airport was a mess at incoming passport control and Henry's man was able to whisk me around and onto collecting guns and securing a permit (I did not meet the deadline to get a pre-approved permit, but would in the future). And rechecking in for my connection to Port Elizabeth couldn't have been easier.

After my hunt I was again met right outside domestic arrivals in J'berg and handed the gun and paperwork off for my flight to Skukuza. When recollecting on my homebound leg, was taken all the way through to international departures ticketing and SAPS for drop off.

Kudos to all involved, and thanks for the terrific service.

Henry and his team do a great job!

It's nice when a plan comes together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you