Rifle Scopes Uni-Dail 7-30X50 scope and Uni-Dail 4-16X50 ?

I will be honest with you. I was not impressed with this scope line when I checked it out years ago...too many bells and whistles. They usually have short eye relief too, which leads to a scope in the eye. I looked at the website and wouldn't recommend it.

I will recommend a Leupold...whether it's a riflemans series or the top of top series they make a great scope for the dollar.

I have been unhappy with Leupolds move to very high end scopes lately but they still make a lot of great lower dollar scopes.

Another budget scope line I like is Burris and Nikon.

I will be honest with you. I was not impressed with this scope line when I checked it out years ago...too many bells and whistles. They usually have short eye relief too, which leads to a scope in the eye. I looked at the website and wouldn't recommend it.

I will recommend a Leupold...whether it's a riflemans series or the top of top series they make a great scope for the dollar.

I have been unhappy with Leupolds move to very high end scopes lately but they still make a lot of great lower dollar scopes.

Another budget scope line I like is Burris and Nikon.

Does Your recommendation mean - NO ?
Me it seems to sometimes, that some models of Leupold's, Burris and Nikon also going in China.
As you behave to this model HJB 4х24х50
www.bauerkg.de ?

Did a little internet searching, google is a great tool. The Leatherwood Uni-Dial rifle scope averages between 200-300 USD on three auction sites and two retail sites. Slightly less than Average feedback from people who have purchased them according to the retail sites. Most often sited reasons for not liking the scope were zero drift when adjusting the variable power, inability to hold zero consistantly, and difficulty moving the various nobs and rings. Personally I would advise that if you want to stay in that price range check one of the big retailers or auction sites for a Nikon or a Leupold. They both sell a better than average quality 50mm scope in that price range with a far better reuptation and warranty. My two cents.

I agree with Mac. My recommendation is stay away from Leatherwood. Another thing I remember about the scope was it had bad optic picture...meaning it was hard to see fine details through the scope.

I would take a look at Leupold, Nikon, Burris...they have decents scopes and I have used them all and never had any problems.

I agree with Mac. My recommendation is stay away from Leatherwood. Another thing I remember about the scope was it had bad optic picture...meaning it was hard to see fine details through the scope.

I would take a look at Leupold, Nikon, Burris...they have decents scopes and I have used them all and never had any problems.

As you behave to these models of optics:
- HJB 4х24х50 http://www.bauerkg.de/ ( this vyriant me an acquaintance offered to after $500);
-Bushnell Elite 3200 2-7x32 ( Japan )$350;
-Bushnell Elite 4200 6-24x40 (USA) $620.

kristian55

If you could post the following information, I'm sure members of this forum could make good recommendations for a rifle scope:

Rifle caliber
Rifle brand and model
Bullet type and weight
Expected shooting distance(s)
Type of shooting (hunting? target shooting? other?)
How many dollars you are willing to spend

- browningbbr

kristian55

If you could post the following information, I'm sure members of this forum could make good recommendations for a rifle scope:

Rifle caliber
Rifle brand and model
Bullet type and weight
Expected shooting distance(s)
Type of shooting (hunting? target shooting? other?)
How many dollars you are willing to spend

- browningbbr

On one hundred and two hundred meters I shoot from the opened breech-sight and get in a diameter 15 centimetres, on it the question is foremost about extreme calibers such as Moisn 7.62x54r, and present for me calibers 30-06, .338 WM.
Distance is 500 meters - 700 meters.
To the question about money- and are they when or superfluous?
Actually in the last question interests maximal possibilities.
Thank you for an answer.

I think you will be alright with the Bushnell scope, since you wanted to shoot long distances. They make a decent scope. I think you will be alright with one.

Re:enzyme

I think you will be alright with the Bushnell scope, since you wanted to shoot long distances. They make a decent scope. I think you will be alright with one.

Thank you for an answer enzyme
Did you look at this breech-sight HJB 4х24х50 ?
Did he seem to you unworthy in the prospect of comparing to above enumerated?

I looked at the HJB 4-24 50mm. It looked alright. I'm not too familiar with the company. If you can see it in person before buying. Check the eye relief and how the scope would fit on your gun. Usually scope rings can adjust the scope...but take a close look and make sure your comfortable with it. But it does look like a quality scope!

I looked at the HJB 4-24 50mm. It looked alright. I'm not too familiar with the company. If you can see it in person before buying. Check the eye relief and how the scope would fit on your gun. Usually scope rings can adjust the scope...but take a close look and make sure your comfortable with it. But it does look like a quality scope!

Thank you for an answer.
P.S.
For us in a great deal offer the different Chinese remarks of breech-sights for a run-up, it as a ground for quality control. In this case it is a remark of Red Dot Sight $108

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois