Reaction score
Website
www.kwalata.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI Life Member, PHASA, IPHA, DSC Life Member.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
Thought I would post this, as some might recall, I posted on Rhino poaching a couple of months ago and my ideas of what could be done as I by no means believe that it is beyond our control.

Well today in an operation spear headed by local Vaalwater farmers and dedicated men from the TRT and SAPS on a no mercy mission arrested 4 poachers, this can be largely contributed to our networking system amongst Farmers and and reserves.

2 are still at large and I will post an update as soonest!

In for a long night!
My very best always.

Thanks for the update Jaco, keep us posted! Love it when a plan comes together.

Congratulations.

Keep the network rolling.

Take them out!

Good :letsparty:

As "Uncle Ted" says, Whack'em and Stack'em...:samurai::letsparty::gunshooting:

Thought I'd add, this a fourth was aprehended on Wednesday morning 3 am by Quemic our group of men and 4 trackers at the back of Marakele National park after many hours of tracking at night with the help of a very enegetic dog we got the one that slipped us earlier, I would like to thank Quemic as well as all the other men involved for putting themselves in harms way and taking time away from their families to help us fight this cause.

It is always good to know who is on your side and who will back you when the going gets tough and you need to offer a little bit of your self and your personal life!!!

Thanks guys!!!!! Honestly more effort from our side would yield similiar results.

We were caught sleeping but we are awake now and the secret to defeating this enemy will be provided by the enemy itself!

My ultimate best at all times.

Last edited:
Have been involved in enforcement operations (wildlife) here in Oz and it can be a risky business, even here.
I've no doubt in your patch Jaco it is 10 times more hazardous given the desperation of some of the poachers....I hope they resisted a little bit though....you know....just enough.
Anyway.... hats off to all involved in catching these prics!

(Was the very enegetic dog the wee Binga? Has he become a ball bighter...he'd likely have the heart for it).

Congrat's Jaco, to you and your friends. It's people like you that will help to turn the tide on that nasty business. Hopefully, more average "Joe's" will take your lead and deal with this problem on the local level. On my last trip to Zim (Charisa) we ambushed three poachers out running snares. Caught one and turned him into authorities. Without trying too hard, we picked up 32 snares in 7 days of hunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,