Rhino Farming in China

What is really shocking is that anyone believes rhino horns cures anything? Come on this 2016 not 1400's or somethingo_O

What is really shocking is that anyone believes rhino horns cures anything? Come on this 2016 not 1400's or somethingo_O

I once worked for a Japanese scientist. Scary brilliant man but he believed in traditional medicine. Once had me analyze cow gall stones. I said they are almost 100% cholesterol what possible good will they do. He claimed it was some unknown trace components.

I don't believe but they do

Let's start a rumor among the horn hungry cultures that, eating raw onions cures bad breath.

I actually have chemistry degree besides an RN license and can tell you the science doesn't add up.

I think the antis would be better off educating people on cancer prevention, chemotherapy and radiation

Reactions: lcq
Chronic nail biters never get Cancer.

Does this really surprise anyone though. Chinese are rich in tradition, no matter how weird or f***ed the tradition seems. I think someone on this site posted a video, some time ago, of Chinese skinning dogs alive so they could sell the meat at the market. I am not and never will condone what these people do to animals, NEVER, but I doubt they think they are doing anything wrong. Even though it's illegal world wide.

How silly will it look when the Chinese have 100,000 rhinos living on ranches and the rest of the world has banned the trade in horns. It will make a mockery of the policy generally.

How silly will it look when the Chinese have 100,000 rhinos living on ranches and the rest of the world has banned the trade in horns. It will make a mockery of the policy generally.

Now that should be on the best AH posts of 2016!

Reactions: BWH
Now that should be on the best AH posts of 2016!

China saves the Rhino from extinction through farming.
Maybe they are taking a page from SA!

China saves the Rhino from extinction through farming.
Maybe they are taking a page from SA!

Putting the same poachers they now employ out of business....... irony defined.

This is great news, actually. It's an idea I came up with about a year ago. If 100% of the demand for horns can be satisfied by the Chinese, then there will be no financial incentive to poach.

Last edited:
I really think that ranches in places like Texas should be allowed to farm (and hunt) them as well. These ranches in Texas have pretty much saved scimitar horned oryx and addax from extinction this way. Seems like it would be worth trying it with Rhino as well.

the Chinese will always belive in that stuff.
And so I see it pragmatically and think its a good idea.
It could take pressure from the wild Rhinos .

And when I look in the dogged faces from these women,puh:censored::censored:
Imagine what they are doing with you , when you tell them ,that we are hunting animals in Africa........:V Guillotine:

Foxi

Last edited:

why not @enysse we had threats to use witchcraft against us today from fishermen shouting from the bank when pulling their illegal fishing nets into the boat.....:E Look Around:

why not @enysse we had threats to use witchcraft against us today from fishermen shouting from the bank when pulling their illegal fishing nets into the boat.....:E Look Around:

:eek::E Nail Biter::E Fear::P Boat:

I support "farming" of rhinos, tigers, and any and all species that Chinaman thinks he gets wood from. Taking profit out of poaching is an excellent start. I also like the idea of reconditioning society that it is perfectly natural for mankind to exploit the animal kingdom to our benefit. Give the reverse course a fifty year cycle. Normal could start feeling normal.
I'd even support the un-normal if someone wants to free a few prides loose in AZ, NM, NV, downtown San Francisco.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross