Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Gentleman, I have the above rifle for sale. Built by Hill Country Rifles it is a semi custom class rifle. McMillan synthetic stock black in color, topped with a Leupold 4.5x 14x 50 illuminated scope. Gun will shoot 1/4 in groups at 100 yds. Really is a tack driver. Gun was developed to shoot Winchester 140 gr Accubond ammo. I have no real need for it at this time as I also have a 300wsm built by them and a 375 Ruger.

I have to look but I believe I have 10 boxes of factory ammo also. I would like $2,000 for everything. Buyer pays shipping. If anyone may be interested I can post pictures later on tonight. Really is an excellent gun.

270-2-jpg.37022

Last edited by a moderator:
johnny,

I'm guessing you have a typo and meant Remington Model 700, not 70?

Thank you...I will correct that.

Forgive me everyone I made a typo on the 270 wsm for sale . It is a model 700. Thanks Phil

If you aren't familiar with hill country rifles they do excellent work. I have no doubt that this rifle is truly a tack driver.

I'd be tempted on this one, but they put the bolt handle on the wrong side.... ;)

If you aren't familiar with hill country rifles they do excellent work. I have no doubt that this rifle is truly a tack driver.

I can attest to that. I sent Hill Country Rifles a MK V action two years ago and had them build a rifle chambered for .270 Wby. I am extremely happy with the rifle and 3-shot groups at 100 yards will touch. Yes, they do excellent work.

Not the greatest pictures folks.....Sorry

270 1 new.jpg
270 2.jpg
270 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg