Remington 700 .458 FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Free Classifieds' started by Thomas G. Vogt, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Thomas G. Vogt

Thomas G. Vogt New Member

Remington 700 .458

I am selling this for the widow of one of my shooting pals. He was a bear hunter here in PA. but it doesn't look like he ever had a chance to use it. I assume it is one of the "newer" models from the custom shop. It doesn't have the old RKW high gloss finish I remember as a kid.

Gun is in minty condition. As close to 99.9% as you can get. Doesn't have the box but looks like it just came out of one. I can't find one single mark or blemish on it. He has a set of dies for it and some factory ammo so if FTF, the ammo goes with it. $1200.00 plus Ship/Ins. to FFL in lower 48

[​IMG]

E-mail me for more pics at:

AJ100x101@hotmail.com

Thanks, Tom

Attached Files:

2. monish

monish AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    AfricaHunting.com
    Hunted:
    Tanzania, Nepal, Canada,
    Hi Thomas, can you mail some more snaps of the rifle please on my email d.monish@yahoo.co.in

Regards

Monish
  3. Thomas G. Vogt

UPDATE! I went back and checked again and the factory ammo I thought was .458 was another caliber. It was a new box but must have gotten switched in the shuffle of moving all this stuff to my housse. Sorry

Also after a closer inspection of the rifle there is a tiny shiny spot on the top of the bolt handle. On the neck between the bolt knob and where it connects to the bolt itself. Because of this the $1200.00 should be the asking price.

Thanks, and sorry for the screw up on the description.

Tom
  4. Thomas G. Vogt

bump to the top
  5. Thomas G. Vogt

Rifle is sold