Remington 700 375 H&H

Passport

AH member
Reaction score
Here is another gun from my friends collection.

375 H&H on Remington 700 action with custom barrel. No idea who did the rebarrel, friend says its unfired, gun does show some really minor wear in places but nothing major, and Im trying to be picky.

BDL floor plate, factory Remington Tupperware handle with LOP of 13.25 inches, barrel length is 22.5 inches and is ported with floor board crown. Comes with a Leupold Vari-X III 1.75-6 with standard duplex is what appears to be Leupold rings and bases. Action and barrel appear to have been cerakoted, floorplate is gloss, barreled action is matt. Also looks like the lugs have been lapped and Im guessing the action has been trued since every other custom he has have the action’s trued but I cannot guarantee it.

Really nice handling rifle, doubt it weighs 8.5 lbs, trigger is heavy to me but that’s an easy fix, but it would make a sweet N America or Africa rifle.

1700 shipped with glass OBO.

Seller is motivated to sell and will consider all offers.

IMG_1683.JPG
IMG_1684.JPG
IMG_1685.JPG
IMG_1687.JPG
IMG_1688.JPG
IMG_1689.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent. ..

Looks like this is NOT a factory Tupperware handle but a appears to be Borden Rimrock or Pacific Research stock. I will pull the action out tomorrow and tell you for sure but with that stock 1300 is a deal.

With that porting, the rifle will be really easy to stay on target, nice rifle!

Stock is a Pacific Research, NOT a factory handle!!

1300 shipped, that's a smoking deal. Had I know then it had this stock I would have held out for more.

IMG_1700.JPG

Someone make me an offer and you will own a custom with zero miles

Still for sale. Owner has renewed interest in selling. In other words he bitched at me for not getting this sold. :)

Dang! I figured with the pm being sent it would have been snatched up. I almost putmyself down for first runner up, but I found a 375 Ruger locally, and snatched it up quick. I admire the Rem 700 my buddy has, and would have loved to drop this in my collection. I am, however, thrilled with the Savage 116 I got.

I have no idea why this gun has not sold. I understand that not having builder info can be a issue but I feel I have priced it around that. Again, this is a rifle from the private collection of an elderly gent with whom I shoot skeet and trap. He's a 90 year old WWII vet and a retired anesthesiologist, his gun collection is nothing short of the best of the best and I can assure you that this rifle is no exception. Please feel free to contact me via pm for more info, Im happy to send more pics or info to any interested party.

Since you asked why the gun has not sold, for myself I would have already purchased it if it weren't ported.

Since you asked why the gun has not sold, for myself I would have already purchased it if it weren't ported.

Same here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg