Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NAHC, NRA, WVBA
Hunted
U.S.A., Canada, South Africa, & Namibia
I have for sale a Remington 700 synthetic stocked .375 Remington Ultra Mag that I am no longer using. Has only had perhaps 140 rounds through it. Excellent shape scope mounts included (no scope). Asking $675.00
Thanks Jim

I have for sale a Remington 700 synthetic stocked .375 Remington Ultra Mag that I am no longer using. Has only had perhaps 140 rounds through it. Excellent shape scope mounts included (no scope). Asking $675.00
Thanks Jim
What model is it?

im going to0 make a phone call to customs then im going to p.m you

Holy Cow bluey, that's a weapon of mass destruction.

yeah I reckon enysee .ha ha ha ha
I ve emailed a mate that l hunt with sometimes, he works with custom s
so if its not to much effort for my self and jim we may be able to make it happen
ive only ever heard of these big bangers on here , and after being so happy with everyone else shooting deer with my 375HH
I want to get one of these in ultra mag

William, It is a 700 XCR no longer made in that caliber. Bluey, I've PM'd ya mate...........

is it still available if so is it in the usa if so will take it

Big bangers go fast on here

It is still available. Sorry it took so long to reply, just returned from S.A. where I took some great trophies. We shall get together & make plans if you are still interested.

Thanks Jim
email me at

frank_stradling@yahoo.com

and we will get the transaction started Jim

good talking to you today

thanks for the chance to buy the rifle
send me your mailing address and I will get a check out to you for full amount and some money for shipping

thanks again frank stradling

Thanks Jim
How well does the gun group? I kinda crazy for good grouping guns. And lastly is it still for sale?

Sorry, gun is sold. Forgot to put it up here. It grouped very well for a big boomer. Just over 1" @ 100 yards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kurpfalzjäger

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber