Reflex compound bows

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Africa' started by Caracal, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Caracal

Caracal AH Senior Member

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Germany, Benin, Zimbabwe, Macedonia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Romania, Guinea, Pakistan, Zambia, Cameroun, Burkina Faso, USA, Mozambique, Poland, South Africa, Namibia, NewZealand, Canada, Croatia, CZ, England & Scotland, Belarus, Lithuania
    Hello guys,
    has anyone here experience with reflex bows? I know they get produced by Hoyt and the prices are very tempting!

Any info is appreciated!

2. 35bore

35bore AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
    Hunted:
    USA, South Africa, France
    No first hand knowledge of them, but, they are good enough for Chuck Adams,,,,He has killed many, many animals including Muskox in well below subzero conditions with one.

3. StickFlicker AZ

StickFlicker AZ New Member

Member of:
    Arizona Bowhunter's Association (Life member); Pope & Young Club (Records Committee Member and Measurer); Bowhunting in Arizona (Records Secretary)
    Hunted:
    South Africa; United States
    I was on the Reflex advisory staff at one time, and shot Reflex for quite a few years after that even though I wasn't on staff. I loved my Reflex bow. I'm shooting a Hoyt bow now (Carbon Matrix), have always been happy with how Hoyt products have performed.

4. kal

kal AH Veteran

Member of:
    Safari Club International, National Archery in the Schools Program, Chillakoot Bowhunters
    Hunted:
    USA and Canada
    They are fine bows, really all they were was hoyt bows that could be sold in big box stores. Most of your big bow manufacturers have made deals with archery shops to keep them from selling in stores like cabelas. Hoyt reabsorbed all the top line reflex and just renamed them. Fine bows.