RED STAG HUNTING OFFER IN ROMANIA/EUROPE

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by born_wild, Jul 4, 2012.

1. born_wild

born_wild AH Senior Member

My Photos:

It was a pleasure to read it ...especially the end ...
    thank you ...
  2. born_wild

My Photos:

I put the answer in red ...::)
  3. born_wild

My Photos:
    Dear hunters ...

for those interested I can provide this year for the Autumn 2013 season , just for experiment , offers with thophy prices included .
    Hunters that are interested can give me an email and I will discuss with them the conditions .

I want to see the feedback of the africahunting forum members .

Please for any questions do not hesitate to contact me .
  4. Bart

Bart AH Senior Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    KNJV
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Poland, Germany, Belgium, Holland
    Hunters from all over the world who read this discussion might get the impression hunting in europe is expensive and prices are random. That is not my experience. Since i don't have my own land to hunt on, i consider the world my hunting grounds ( that is, i make a lot of trips). Within a few months, i'll visit SA for the tenth time (AH forum member), but i can also appreciate a hunt in germany or poland. Nothing beats waiting for wild boar in the middle of the night at minus 17 degrees celcius. September we go to hungary for red deer hunt. Rumania is still very high on my wish list cause it is famous for its trophees. So don't be scared to book a trip to Europe and post your experiences on this forum.