Record for most species taken

Just make sure the hunt isn't in a fenced area.... :A Secret:

Now I don't know what to do. They only place I know where to find them is behind 5 strand barb wire!:eek:

Now I don't know what to do. They only place I know where to find them is behind 5 strand barb wire!:eek:

Well Bob, sometimes you just have to gamble. So I say go for it!

mjs-deadpals_11-nws-wood-de.jpg

:E Doh:

So that must be Nancy whispering in Royal's ear to not bet another cent with Bob across the table from him... So the one with his mouth open and his hand in the air has to be James trying to get ice and a fresh drink for his client with the Cigar?

I think you nailed it Bob!

And in case anyone is wondering there are 25 species of chipmunks in the world all but one of which are here in North America. Now this of course doesn't include the color variants, which I'm thinking of investing in heavily as I'm sure the market for them will skyrocket soon! !!

It does not show what hands Royal and the big wig client are holding, but if you look close I think James is sweating just a bit, hoping to all heck he does beat his cash cow client!

And just to be clear, that Bob is Wheels, first off I'm not a gambler, and secondly at 5 AM I'm in bed fast asleep... Unless I'm hunting or farming that day!

A big "body count" doesn't impress me at all....nor the big overblown ego that undoubtedly accompanies it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you