Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, ATA, PITA, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF, QU & PU
Hunted
USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia
I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

Obama.jpg

My thoughts on the topic of Dems...

I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.
You nailed it James!!!! :ROFLMAO:

I do because I am absolutely positive that Bambi is a real deer and in my heart, I believe he would want me to vote Democrat.

Last edited:
I do because when they outlaw guns I will be become rich selling all my guns in bars.

Oh boy James you're going to get me fired up. My wonderful state decided to vote in a dummycrat governor. Even though most polled didn't know where he stood on the issues.

Bumper sticker I once saw..."You don't have tell me you're an idiot. The O'Bama sticker on your car says it all." I laugh every time I see an O'Bama sticker on a prius. I'm quite sure those folks are my polar opposite.

It really was a bright morning to wake up in the United States!

I do because common sense dictates it.

I voted Dummycrat because I believe stupid people need jobs To

:rolleyes:I vote democrat because I think the minimum wage should be $20 an hour with no education or skills.

I vote Democrat because... Can't count my balls and get the same number twice!

I vote democrat because I like giving away other people's money.

I vote democrap because I like sacrifices babies to Molech.

KEEP WORKING GUYS, MILLIONS ON WELFARE DEPEND ON YOU!

I would vote democrat, but I don't vote. I cost the democrats every election in the country due to this. Obama said so....

I vote democrat because... it's just not right for someone to work hard and be successful and than reap the rewards of that hard work. Plus Hillary's "cancles" are so damn sexy.(y)

I knew there was a reason this is the only forum on which I do not have a single person on "ignore".

Ya'll think just like me!

God help us! ;)

I knew there was a reason this is the only forum on which I do not have a single person on "ignore".

Ya'll think just like me!

God help us! ;)

No, God help out wives!!!! :)

And as Nancy was griping about Obama last night I really did tell her, "you and Kathy are gonna get along great...."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IonaLannin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!