REAL MAN'S RIFLES

OK I do get you!! I'm going by what I was told! It seemed to be logical to me! I can't see how a company like Johnny Walker can stock hundreds of thousands of bottles of say a 21 year old scotch for sale each year and not run out of stock! Their warehousing must be a sight to see....in fact I think we should start a 'Scotch Appreciation Society', travel to Scotland and go check that they're making our fine tipple to our exacting standards....Bart you in??

ole bally i think just about every distillery from the smallest to the biggest run tours of their operations. now taking into account how many there are, this could be a long arduous job and obviously needs to be started soon. :D

Well, seeing this a hunting forum, I also think we should pack a couple of 'take down' .22mags - luckily I have one of those - to get some of those Foxes and rabbit tails tucked back in:huntingrifle:....those whoosy pommies gave up on real mans sport some time back....you can't really call shooting caged fed 'birds' sport can you?...I mean really, never a good Bennelli auto in sight or anything! My Rhodie mate there has to hunt rabbits with an 'AIR RIFLE' for heavens sake!! Just pack a spare liver and we'll be good to go!:wink:

Aren't they 'Royal Game'? Maybe we have to take a sssshhh sound moderator in case the game keepers watching out! Ok so lets prioritise....hunting ...drinking scotch...such tough choices! Both at the same time makes for one of those 'Klipdrift Kudu' we saw earlier in the threads!!! Perhaps a Friesland dairy model!:doh:

Aren't they 'Royal Game'? Maybe we have to take a sssshhh sound moderator in case the game keepers watching out! Ok so lets prioritise....hunting ...drinking scotch...such tough choices! Both at the same time makes for one of those 'Klipdrift Kudu' we saw earlier in the threads!!! Perhaps a Friesland dairy model!:doh:

they not royal game and i hear there is over population in some areas, so maybe get a moderator on my car- 15 and do some pac :laughing: culling :m16: while having a few glasses of the local brew. as you say could end up with some thing else, maybe one of those highland cows with the big horns, might as well be traditional!!! :crazylol:

Just remember alot of moms and dads are gald I'm a giant prick and have been for the last 24 years.

I am certain you are 100% correct in this statement, as I am equally sure most of the G.I.'s whom you trained feel the same, now. As I have said before you are among friends here, so relax, and enjoy.

Was in a fine gun room today they had 8 doubles in 375 H&H or flanged. Guess the shame of owning them finaly got to thier owners.
They were out of anything bigger than 416 rem.

35 bore Thought we were past that.Your having to drink cheap beer arent you?

Amstel Lager! The best beer we cant get here. (US):mad:

Beer tastes like yeasty water to me in the states. I drink hard liquor because I get more pleasure from a a bottle of scotch,than any amount of beer.

Beer is all I can handle. When I was young and stupid and thought I was tough, I nearly drank myself to death one summer day in Idaho. Tried to see how much straight McNaughtons I could take in hillbilly style out of the jug! The whiskey won and I wound up on the floor puking for two days and the shakes for 4! I knew right there and then we werent going to be friends anymore.

Sorry to hear that but you did learn something. And a man should know his limitations.

Beer is all I can handle. When I was young and stupid and thought I was tough, I nearly drank myself to death one summer day in Idaho. Tried to see how much straight McNaughtons I could take in hillbilly style out of the jug! The whiskey won and I wound up on the floor puking for two days and the shakes for 4! I knew right there and then we werent going to be friends anymore.

That sounds painful!

35Bore you havent answered me yet is the grudge match over yet or what? Who else here is drinking cheap beer tonight?

35Bore you havent answered me yet is the grudge match over yet or what? Who else here is drinking cheap beer tonight?

??? ain't drinking tonight, what's up??? If there was a grudge match, then yes we're done.

Oh I'm drinking just had to try and figure out that danm sqiud referance to yard arms and such. Done any hunting lately?

Oh I'm drinking just had to try and figure out that danm sqiud referance to yard arms and such. Done any hunting lately?

Two problem Coyote and took the boys Squirrel hunting, other than that just killing targets and claybirds. Was going to do some Turkey hunting but, we went from no work lined up to being backlogged 4 weeks, I would rather have the work, there is really only one "Wild Turkey" I like.:heh:

How about yourself???

Nothing but yotes in my neck of the woods. Did go to my range and sight in my 375 H&H for bear hunting in 3 weeks. Canada is nice in the spring(except for the black flies). Really I'm excited first time in this province.

Nothing but yotes in my neck of the woods. Did go to my range and sight in my 375 H&H for bear hunting in 3 weeks. Canada is nice in the spring(except for the black flies). Really I'm excited first time in this province.

:shocked: bart you sure thats big enough for bear? :laughing:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg