Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
RMEF DU SCI NRA
Hunted
CAR CANADA MEXICO USA RSA
You can always tell the other guy in in camp isnt a real man because he shoots a 375H&H for DG.
(Been drinking want to see were this goes)

Nobody's bitting.......pretty good bait too!

Hahaha my only reply is have another drink for me some of use have to work and for the guys with the 375HH after they have shoot there buffalo, elephant or plans game and whatever else they feel like with that one gun and are relaxing in camp will the guy out there that is following his buffalo after 12+ rounds of badly placed shoot because he just had to have that hard hitting cal that he is scared to shoot have fun with that long live the 375HH

Maybe they have to work!

OOOOORR Nobodys man enough for a 500 NE.

You can always tell the other guy in in camp isnt a real man because he shoots a 375H&H for DG.

hey bart i am a bit worried about this drinking, what time of the day is it where you are? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:laughing:

Thats a good point, who in the whole world would embarrasse them self by shooting such a pussy calibre....
:fishing::biggrin2:

Haha 500 why not just go straight to the 700 why play with such small stuff it you may want to change your profile so your favorite rifle is no longer the 375 first

I am Having another drink thinking about how ashamed I would be if I wounded a Buff with my 450 Rigby.
If You cant shoot stay home.

as i dont have a .375, and have only used .300win mag, 9.3x74r, .416 rigby, .458lott, and .470 nitro on DG, this obviously doesnt apply to me:cool:

OH that 9.3 counts!

I am Having another drink thinking about how ashamed I would be if I wounded a Buff with my 450 Rigby.
If You cant shoot stay home.

hey bart you say you can shoot, but i am wondering about your drinking capabilities as we all know on this side of the water, that your country men dont seem to be too good at it. possibly due to the water you call beer. :laughing::stirring:

And to those concerned about my drinking its WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY past 1:00 pm.

So spiket kind of an asian big game round?
I dont drink that swill they call american beer I drink Scotch whiskey the older the better sippin on some 21 year old stuff rite now!

Just when I was loosing interest ya pull me back bart what kinda scotch whiskey there
It's a slow day at work if you can tell thanks for keeping the time going

So spiket kind of an asian big game round?
I dont drink that swill they call american beer I drink Scotch whiskey the older the better sippin on some 21 year old stuff rite now!

Mmm! so you do have some taste then :beer:

Wish I could tell you but all ready thrugh out the empty bottle was a gift from my friend. We were in the same Infantry unit that invaded Iraq in2003. Were always giving each other things like guns scotch whiskey wich I truned him onto. We are supposed to go on a PG safari in 2014 cant wait

YES but I Hes 6 5 I watched him kick a man to death. you call him a pussy!
Dont poke the sleeping lion!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg