Ready to Hunt Elephant

Good luck Charlie.......looking forward to a report and seeing the photos!(y)

Good luck Charlie . . . . enjoy the trip you've been dreaming of for so very long!

Edward I will have the trophy parts shipped via Logwin Logestics ocean freight. I intend to have two separate shipments. One just the tusks and then a second with the other items.
great,i had my tusks shipped first and the rest in a snd shipment.cost me an extra cites permit but thats only 100.bucks.

Edward I am following your advice. There will be two shipments!

I'm reading Craig boddingtons "Elephant!" in anticipation of my hunt and I'm finding it both useful and interesting...I think I should also get the perfect shot, thanks Velo dog

Interesting tha5 I just finished reading this very book. Three years after the hunt and I found it incredibly well written and thoughtful.

I don't think I could easily find a safe place to practice shooting up at an elevation similar to shooting an elephant.
I’ve got many hills come on out!

charlie,we have hunted texas 3 times and loved it.eland,axis,water buck and oryx and pig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.