Professional Hunter mauled by Lion

Thank God. Unreal

Jacques,

I wanted you to know that my wife Nancy sends her prayers and well wishes to both yourself and Reinhard. After meeting you both, and enjoying you both, at DSC this hit home for her. She has a greater appreciation for what yall do than she did before. That's for sure!

Ok Bugs went into surgery again last night, done with suturing wounds and got stiched up but was "kakking" off with pain due to burning of wounds, currently on a bit of a Morphine diet...
:) yeah buddy!
They might transfer him to Johannesburg within the week to start the skin grafting process...

My best always

Thanks for the update Jaco.

Thank you for the update Jaco. Continued prayers for a speedy and complication free recovery.
One of these days I hope to hear that Reinhard is well enough for you to have smuggled him in a beer ;)

Smuggled in some Jameson already they weren't to happy but what are they going to do throw him out?

But I like the way you think! ;) ;)

You are a good man and a good friend! Keep that Jameson handy, he may need a belt or two when that morphine goes away :unsure:
Screw 'em if they can't take a joke :D Docs and nurses aren't exactly known for their sense of humor...

Jaco.
Only just caught up with this. Scary stuff and was a bit shocked. Please pass on my very best regards to Reinhard and my best wishes for a quick and full recovery. I'd love to have a drink with the big bugga but even in his current condition he'd probably drink me under the table.
Always thinking about you guy's and what you give to so many of us, stay safe my friend.

Jon

(And hat's off to a cool head in Jacques Spamer, great bloke to have in ones corner).

Jon (my favorite Aussie)

I will pass on the message, will pop you a mail tonight.

Please give my best to Ros!

Wounded knee is still waiting for your visit!

My best always

Jaco, from what I´m reading, Reinhard has been seriously wounded, not just some scratches.
I just wish I could send him a bottle of good spanish brandy to keep his spirits up.

Jaco, from what I´m reading, Reinhard has been seriously wounded, not just some scratches.
I just wish I could send him a bottle of good spanish brandy to keep his spirits up.
Correct Nyati, but he is recovering steadily, how about I send you my adress and you forward that bottle to me! ;) wahahaha just kidding!
I will pass on your wishes.

My best always

Smuggled in some Jameson already they weren't to happy but what are they going to do throw him out?

But I like the way you think! ;) ;)

They may decide to give you an exam on the next visit though! :A Exam:

"They may decide to give you an exam on the next visit though! :A Exam:" quote by Brickburn.

Which may involve a glove of some description :E Horrified:

I hope he has a speedy recovery. Definitely some scary stuff. Glad you were able to get some Jameson to him!!! Please keep us updated.

"They may decide to give you an exam on the next visit though! :A Exam:" quote by Brickburn.

Which may involve a glove of some description :E Horrified:

If lucky they'll use some:
KY.jpeg

If not, well I'm glad I'm over on this side of the pond.

I crap if it's a hot nurse with small hands I might just risk it..... ;)
If not I'm screwed.

My best always

LOL, that is hilarious in a disturbing kind of way :eek:
Would love to see the look on Reinhard's face after a swig or two and you tell him you had to "keester" it in for him :D Booze: :S Rant:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross