Professional Hunter mauled by Lion

Prayers sent

Thoughts and Prayers as well as a speedy recovery! Please keep us posted.

Jaco,
I am deeply saddened to hear this. As you know I consider the two of you my good friends, if anything is needed besides the thoughts and prayers that are on the way please contact me.
John

Hey Jaco. I know this is a rough time for you. Friends like Reinhard are few and far between. We are all worried about him so please update us as soon as you can. Please pass on that all of the AH community are saying prayers for him. Thanks buddy.
+ 1
We've got ya'll in our hearts and prayers

Jaco so sorry to hear of this bad news hope your friend is doing well Prayers going up for him.

I am sorry to hear of this Jaco. Sending prayers for Reinhard.

He got out of theater 11:30 pm last night all went well and he will recover, I have not been able to speak to him myself obviously ;) but thanks to everyone here for your support and prayers it helped for sure!

We have a couple other friends that were vitally instrumental and will thank them in due time...

Once again thank you all AH members.

Good news Jaco.

Darn glad to hear that he will recover. Hopefully no long lasting injuries, and just some battle scars at the most.

Best wishes!

Good to hear!!! Will continue to pray for a speedy recovery.

Jaco, It's a great relief to hear, thanks for letting us know… I was thinking of him all day. That's great news.

Great news he will recover. Wow scary situation.

He got out of theater 11:30 pm last night all went well and he will recover, I have not been able to speak to him myself obviously ;) but thanks to everyone here for your support and prayers it helped for sure!

We have a couple other friends that were vitally instrumental and will thank them in due time...

Once again thank you all AH members.

Eishh Jaco, glad he is ok!

To be honest i had some narrow escapes myself back in the day, now a days i do amateur camerawork and mostly backup PH work.

Probably not the right time to ask...and if you have some time...where did it happened, would like to hear the story...

Good luck!

Great news Jaco! Now that you know that Reinhard will be ok, please let us know the details of what happened whenever you get a chance.

Ok went into theater again for additional drainage pipes to be inserted the doctor reckons recovery time will be 5 - 6 months...

I can already imagine his frustration by not being able to hunt.

My best always

Great news Jaco !

By the way, I met Reinhard at the Madrid hunting fair, two, maybe three years back.

Good news he will recover, better news if there are no lasting effects other than boredom and frustration. Best of luck

Ok went into theater again for additional drainage pipes to be inserted the doctor reckons recovery time will be 5 - 6 months...

I can already imagine his frustration by not being able to hunt.

My best always

Glad the docs are on top of the infection.

Hunting will be good motivation to promote recovery.
Hope he can muster some patience though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sports0266

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg