Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
NAPHA.jpg

If your client has successfully hunted a particularly grand trophy and you believe that this trophy could qualify for the NAPHA Top 10 Trophy Listing, you shall have to follow the following procedure in order to successfully apply for the recognition of a NAPHA Top 10 Trophy:

1. Photographs shall be required of the following:
  • Frontal view of the animal, clearly showing its head and horns
  • Side view of the animal, clearly showing its head and horns
  • Side - view photograph of the guide (you) and the client, along with the animal.
  • Copy of the hunting permit with which this animal was hunted.
  • Personal details of the hunting client.
  • Personal details of the guide and the property upon which the trophy was hunted.
2. Complete a NAPHA Top 10 Trophy application form.
This includes the measurements of the trophy applied for. In terms of the application, please remember the following:
  • Only a SCI registered Master Measurer may measure the trophy being applied for.
  • If you were the guide on the hunt; or if the animal was hunted on your property/ concession, you may not sign off on the trophy, even if you are a Master Measurer. The trophy will have to be measured by an independent Master Measurer.
  • Ensure that the name and Master Measurer’s number is clearly shown on the application form as incomplete applications shall not be considered.

Attachments

• NAPHA_Top_10_Application.pdf
    275.8 KB · Views: 151

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammie2072

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross