Private Gun Collection for sale including 375H&H, 416REM, rifles & double rifles

Ahh there goes the savings - Well the kids will inherit steel and walnut - not 」」」,$$$$ or Euros !

Dear Ms. Amy;
If your friend still has their gun collection for sale we are interested in the entire collection.
We are cash buys, pay a fair price, are FLL Federally Licensed Gun Dealer.
Can You please send us the list and any pics you have.
We are ready to buy with cash in hand now.
Thks
Rick call me 512 971 7425
Franklin Gold & Silver Excahnge
Beaumont, Tx

Amy, beware new members offering to purchase entire collections.

I recently purchased a collection, flew to the sellers home, inventoried and graded every firearm. The seller and I then went thru every graded item, looked its actual value according to grade up in the Blue Book and made them a cash offer they could understand and feel comfortable with. Values have gone up a lot lately.

Unless you and/or the owner do this on every item, I can almost guarantee you'll be paid too little, especially when selling in bulk. Additionally there are some high end online auctions you may wish to list som of the finer arms in to archive top dollar, if you have the time and inclination.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or would like me to take a look...

This thread was started last April and hasn't been updated by the OP.

I'd say it's a necro thread that Julio or Rick resurrected from the dead!

Oh ya, look at that. Thanks.

Hello Amy

I am looking for a double rifle in 270 or 30 06 calaber if you have one please let me know.

Thankyou

Doug

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you