Price for Sable

Dt hunt is most definitely a challenge...
Total package around $10800 40" +(7 days of hunting 8 nights)

In Niassa (mozambique) same package around $9500 but those are Rosevelt sable hitting 40" is not a given.
@spiket you guys have some serious bull in Zambia! Talk to spike aswell he'll be able to help you out there!

You know I still have one Tom for 2016... ;) :)

My best

Last edited:

In Niassa (mozambique) same package around $9500 but those are Rosevelt sable hitting 40" is not a given.
@spiket you guys have some serious bull in Zambia! Talk to spike aswell he'll be able to help you out there!

My best
Thank you Jaco. My wife and I enjoyed meeting you in Vegas. Great price - hunt is spot and stalk? Seems like it might be a less challenging hunt, but it seems I could have assumed incorrectly.

dt

My best
Have not forgot about that tom! Will be in touch soon;)

My research showed Sable from 38-41 inches could be had for a TF of $5900 to $9900 plus daily fees in RSA. Take a good look at the hunts offered section. Go back for a ways and you will see several different offers. Some are smaller properties. Some are large. Just have to do some research on what you want. Bruce

This thread has made me alter my plans for 2016: Cape Buffalo, Leopard, Sable, and let's see what else pops up along the way.

dt

thanks jaco (y) hi @dtarin09 we have one left due to a deposit never arriving. our trophy fee is $8,000.00. if you would like more info let me know and i will pm you. cheers mike
Please, send me some info. Have not thought about Zambia, but I know they have some monsters.

dt

I honestly hope sable don't get to 3-4k, because then that alters by bucket list and then I have to figure out how I want it mounted and where to put it in my trophy room and there would be an endless amount of hassles....

@dtarin09 Sable prices as all say goes up and down. Breeding stock is very much stable due to the fixed market indicators to ranchers/breeders etc. Auctions, supply and demand determine and influence these prices tremendously.

You can get a Sable of 40" plus in the Eastern Cape on a property of minimum 5000 acres for a price of $6,500.00 more or less. Hunting days can be calculated at between $300.00 and $350.00 per day all inclusive.

@dtarin09 I honestly believe when it come to value for money that spike's place in Zambia (Takeri) is you best option.

1.)Value for money and over all total bottom line cost VS what you get you won't be able to beat.

My best always

@dtarin09 I honestly believe when it come to value for money that spike's place in Zambia (Takeri) is you best option.

1.)Value for money and over all total bottom line cost VS what you get you won't be able to beat.

My best always

From what I understand I must agree with Jaco. And then theres the pole!

TMS has great sable, and offers excellent leopard and buff hunting as well. He's in Mozambique, beautiful camp from the pics I've seen.

True Simon is a true professional. Simon I'll be in Tete on the 15th we going big?

I would love to know what are the fixed market indicators? @spike.t they definitely have monster sable, what Mike takes as average, we probably class as huge. Mike you might need to correct me but you average roughly 44inch, where we happy over 42.

simon ours arent massive compared to what you can find in some places, as you can see from the one in andrews photo, but the last 3 shot have all been 44 to 44.5 inches. but ours arent too bad ;)
takeri-oct-2012-121.jpg

Sable4.jpg

and we have only taken i think its 5 in the last 3 years as we only really started to slowly market the place 4 years ago.

Attachments

• Sable4.jpg
    Sable4.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 120
  • takeri-oct-2012-121.jpg
    takeri-oct-2012-121.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 115
Last edited by a moderator:
My research showed Sable from 38-41 inches could be had for a TF of $5900 to $9900 plus daily fees in RSA. Take a good look at the hunts offered section. Go back for a ways and you will see several different offers. Some are smaller properties. Some are large. Just have to do some research on what you want. Bruce
Thank you Bruce! This thread peaked my interest and looks like I will now have the ability to pair with a Buff hunt.

dt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatrinaLen

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,