Pretty decent article from a non-hunter re: Melissa Bachman

At least he has the facts right !

Logic will prevail. Just avoid the comments section if you can.

Logic will prevail. Just avoid the comments section if you can.

yup i was just going to say its good unless you read those comments further down, but they are the people that it doesnt matter what you say to them , as it wont change their mental state/attitude.........:beatingdeadhorse:

Yep, my thoughts exactly. The writer does his best to respond to most of the comments though, and he does a pretty decent job of it.

Yes. Soon he will realise it's not worth a spit to try and educate 90% of the Antis. I do commend him though for at least being objective and trying to educate folks. There may be those 90% but there will also be that 10% that takes time to research and be thoughtful about their opinions on the issue. What's so ridiculous and hypocritical are those antis who use threats of violence and pure hatred to try and get their point across. What the Hell? Idiots.

What I found interesting is that the game farm where this hunt took place (as far as I can find) does not seem to list lion on their price list. Although you can hunt a buffalo for around $15k US trophy fee. Given this not really sure what conservation benefits this hunt would have had. Would like to know.

What I found interesting is that the game farm where this hunt took place (as far as I can find) does not seem to list lion on their price list. Although you can hunt a buffalo for around $15k US trophy fee. Given this not really sure what conservation benefits this hunt would have had. Would like to know.

jane i had written a long follow up and when i posted it i had been logged out so it got lost!!:mad:and i cant be ar-ed to do it all again....

richteb it would have made the game farm money enabling it to continue operating and providing a place for the animals there to live, as opposed to not being there and no wildlife . so it does benefit conservation in that way.:)

just so I understand, a game farm that doesn't advertise lions hunts in an area where there have not been wild lions for who knows how long organizes a news reader to shoot one for what appears like a publicity stunt and this is considered conservation....wow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!