Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, ATA, PITA, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF, QU & PU
Hunted
USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia
One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men alongside the road eating grass. Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate. He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?"

"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "we have to eat grass.

"Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you," the lawyer said.

"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree."

"Bring them along," the lawyer replied. Turning to the other poor man he stated, "you come with us, also."

The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "but sir, I also have a wife.

"Bring them all, as well, " the lawyer answered.

They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine was.

Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind." Thank you for taking all of us with you."

The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place. The grass is almost a foot high!"

Generosity knows no bounds!

Lol.... James mate, I think perhaps you have too much time on your hands.

rich,

you see i am sitting in the recliner, recovering from knee surgery.

trimmed a tendon and took out a bone chip. i have 3 more days of this.

crutches are next to the chair and a card table full of magazines and books to read.

computer is a little difficult as it kind of sits on the knee i had surgery on so i just check in and out a few times a day.

so friends are sending me these jokes to read....

rich,

you see i am sitting in the recliner, recovering from knee surgery.

trimmed a tendon and took out a bone chip. i have 3 more days of this.

crutches are next to the chair and a card table full of magazines and books to read.

computer is a little difficult as it kind of sits on the knee i had surgery on so i just check in and out a few times a day.

so friends are sending me these jokes to read....
Bugger, hope you have a speedy recovery James.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross