Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, NAHC Life Member, SCI, DSC, Wild Sheep Foundation, NSSF
Hunted
Idaho, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, California, Alberta Canada, South Africa, Zimbabwe
These may be a little "dated" but still seem appropriate nonetheless...
~
Harry Reid said our border is secure. Did they legalize crack in Washington?
~
Criminals obey gun laws like politicians follow their oaths of office.
~
Guns are cheap compared to Obamacare and provide better coverage.
~
I like my guns like Obama likes his voters. Undocumented

All too true........ Bruce

unnamed-7.jpg

Don't get me started, I just added the numbers up on my w2! Keep working guys, millions on welfare depend on us to maintain their lifestyle

I'm right there with you Bullthrower. Tax and spend is alive and well! Can't wait 'til Hillary moves into Barry's place :(

37414c2973b11bc02.jpg

Windfall Tax on Retirement Income

Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another way of saying to the American people, you're so darn stupid that we're going to keep doing this until we drain every cent from you. Nancy Pelosi wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income. In other words tax what you have made by investing toward your retirement. This woman is a nut case! You aren't going to believe this.

Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits (including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds!

Alas, it is true -- all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities!

This woman is frightening.

She quotes...' We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income, (didn't Marx say something like this?), in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest. (I am not rich, are you?)

When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:

"We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as 'Americans'".

How do these idiots keep getting elected? I've been in the poor house. how did I get over it? I worked hard, learned to stop wasteful spending, and reenlisted in the Army.

If you want it, earn it.

Nobody gave me a damn thing when I was struggling. All this entitlement garbage and welfare crap really pisses me off. I'm sure they will convieniently write them selves out of this one too. Elitist pricks. :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!