POLICE POST LARGE REWARD FOR INFO ON RHINO POACHERS

DOC-404

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Police in South Africa's Limpopo Province have posted a R500 000.00 (about $65 000.00 US) reward for information on rhino poachers or poachers planning operations. There are thirty-eight suspected rhino poachers awaiting trial. I sure as hell hope this helps, but I do have some good video's to pass on down the line so that my great grandchildren can see what they looked like..!

I would gladly give information for free, so for R500 000 i'm sure people with information will reconsider keeping the information secret.

I hope this offer will put a dent in the Rhino poaching syndicates.

Good start.
That is a lot of money for some people.
The price of horns may just go up with this increase in risk.

Hopefully people take this offer and turn some of these poeple in!!!

With all the modern medicine out there, which enables a man to get a raging Johnson, I still don't quite understand why these beast are the target they are. MONEY I guess. But it really sums up the mentality of a criminal doesn't it. I hope that some day my children will be fortunate enough to hunt one (legally) but I have to conceed with Brick that all we may have are photos of these magnificent animals, unless this works, maybe the SAP should consider casteration as an alternative to imprisonment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MariWalsta

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross