Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DU, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
Canada, United States, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape; Northern Cape; North West Province, Natal, Mpumalanga, Limpopo), Namibia, Cameroon, Benin, Ethiopia, Liberia, Mozambique, Argentina
i just saw an ad for Pnuma hunting clothing. Interesting website. I'm a Kuiu guy generally, but I'm curious if anyone has tried this stuff. Same sort of pitch - cut out the middleman. Views? Fit? Thorn resistance?

Thanks.

Interesting product. I've never heard of them, but I went on their website and looked around. They seem to make a lot of technical gear with high-tech fabrics, etc. I agree, it has the same sales pitch and "feel" as Kuiu.

If I wasn't so vested in Kuiu gear for my mountain hunting, I might give them a look.

I'd be curious to if anyone has tried them......

Looking at there web page. Never heard of them!

Your going to see more and more products sold like this. Especially due to the retailers like Cabelas only wanting to sell their own brand and forcing manufacturers to make them for them.
Philip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!